Custom Industrial Curtains
Protection, separation and safety in the workplace – we’ve got you covered.
At Concord Awning, we work with you to design industrial curtain systems to work with your unique layout. We can create a single curtain or create a ‘room’ using a multiple curtain system and can incorporate interlock systems wired to shut down machinery or lasers in the event of a ‘break’ in the curtain boundary. Curtains can be for temporary segregation or for permanent use, indoors or out, and we can offer a variety of options for mounting – on track for movable curtains or anchored to an existing frame or structure for stationary curtains.
- Custom designed curtains fit your space
- Allows separation of task areas, or creation of temporary rooms
- Improve safety and work conditions; ‘hide’ sensitive areas, such as R & D
- Temporary or permanent; movable or stationary designs
- Interlocking designs available for automatic shutdown of equipment / machinery / lasers
- Blackout fabrics available in an array of colors – complete light blocking
Custom industrial curtains can segregate work areas, provide safety and security in your facility, and are an economical alternative to constructing a separate area, especially in a dynamic environment.
- Industry leading fabrics – low maintenance, and designed for superior performance, including FR (fire retardant) fabrics.
- Marine quality clear vinyl for optional windows, if needed.
- Graphics: Add numbers, company name or logo on curtains as needed. Optional clear vinyl pockets available for industry required warning labels.
- Free standing, stationary or mounted on tracks with rollers
- Concord Awning’s 100 percent guarantee on workmanship