How Entrance Awnings Protect Customers, Employees & Walkways
Have you ever circled a block 3 times looking for a business that just doesn’t seem to be there? Or had to wade your way through bad weather to buy something? We all have. But when that business is your business, you are also concerned about the possibility of putting your customers and employees in danger, not to mention the potential liability of an actual accident. You also don’t want to miss customers that get frustrated because they can’t find your business.
Entrance awnings can help you make a memorable first impression even as you ensure personal safety and reduce the risk of accidents for customers and employees entering your business. By installing a weatherproof awning to cover steps, a sidewalk, a handicap ramp, or a simple landing, you:
- Complement building aesthetics and architecture
- Protect guests or customers from sun, rain and snow
- Enhance the appeal of your entrance
- Increase your business’ visibility with street address, logo, initials
With robust design and proper fabric selection, today's entrance awnings can withstand rain, wind and snow loads and provide protection for sidewalks and walkways.
If you’re ready to add a splash of color this fall and prepare for winter weather, contact us.
- A strong local company with 100+ years in business
- A capable and professional staff with over 125 years of combined industry experience
- Local service with far reaching resources for your project, large or small
- Our 100% guarantee on workmanship